
Well, we have a big boy now. Zachary graduated from preschool on May 22nd. They had a cute little program and graduation ceremony. They each had a part and they sang cute little songs. Of course we thought Zach was the cutest (we're just a little bit biased). Nana and Papa were able to come down and Zach was happy to have them there. Seeing him graduate from preschool and thinking about him being in kindergarten next year makes me realize how fast time flies by. Seems like just yesterday he was a tiny baby and now he's a big boy in school.

3 comments:
Do you really have a kid old enough to be in Kindergarten? Holy cow! I didn't think we were that old? Man, time sure does fly!
How cute is little Zach-Attack? I love that picture and that smile is adorable! It is so fun that you finally have a blog now and we can see all the fun pictures. Like I said, be prepared to kind of be addicted! But I absolutely love mine. It was fun because even though Jedd is in Vegas for the week, he was able to get on and see the fun pictures at the zoo.
It's hard to see them grow up a little huh. I took Savannah over to the school the other day for kindergarten orientation and she said to me "Mom, I think I'm kind of nervous to go to school..." I almost started crying right there! Sure wish we could keep them at this age!
Post a Comment