Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Daddy's new look

Lately Hailey has been fascinated in combing the hair on all of her dolls and other toys. This morning she decided to expand her horizons and give human hair a try. Since Mom was already busy doing hers, she decided to work on Dad instead. He was a good sport about the whole thing and we were all laughing in no time. It was definitely a new look for Dad by the time she was done, but she was so proud of herself. Is she all girl or what???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jocelyn also loves to comb our hair. I think she did Kylie's while she was here.

Thelissa said...

What a good sport you are Jeremiah!

Anonymous said...

I think she should do his hair every day. Looks good!

Kylie said...

Ha ha ha! I love it! I think it is so cute when little kids try and comb hair. I had a little girl recently (I can't remember whether it was my neieces or Jedd's) but they were combing my hair with a fork. It was absolutley adorable!