This last Tuesday was Zach's first soccer game. He's had a few practices, but nothing came close to the fun of watching the first game. He was all decked out his his soccer shirt, official soccer shorts, soccer socks, and his very first pair of soccer cleats. It was so cute, because he couldn't stop smiling.

Once we got there, he could hardly wait for the game to start. Once it did, he ran and ran and kicked and kicked.

He did so great, he was a little runner the whole time. He probably handled the ball more than any other player on the team.
And he almost scored a goal!
4 comments:
Love this! I bet he felt soooo cool!
Way to go Zach!
How fun, I am so excited to get Ash going on soccer, I think that looks so fun for them! Good job Zachary!
How cute is that? He has the biggest smile on his face in those pictures! So cute!
Post a Comment