8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Barney
2. Scooby Doo
3. Sesame Street
4. Curious George
Oh wait, tv shows I actually get to pick myself right? Ok, let me try that again:
1. Numbers
2. The Office
3. Design to Sell
4. House Hunters
5. Design on a Dime
6. King of Queens (reruns)
7. JAG (reruns)
8. Everybody Loves Raymond (reruns)
8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Fixed the kids french toast for breakfast
2. Went to church
3. Got BOTH kids down for a nap for about an hour (woo hoo!)
4. Went through the ads and coupons in the sunday paper
5. Put together a Book of Mormon yearly reading schedule for my Dad
6. Got my primary stuff done for next week
7. Donated all the gas in our lawnmower gas can to someone who ran out of gas in the church parking lot
8. Got another shopping list together for Albertson's for today - don't ask me how many transactions I've done there during their sale this week!
8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Olive Garden
2. Subway
3. Applebee's
4. Chili's
5. Rice King
6. Texas Roadhouse
7. Wendy's
8. McDonald's (these last two are out of convenience with the kids)
8 Things on my wish list:
1. More time to spend with Jeremiah and the kids
2. More creativity to do more fun things with the kids
3. To stay in my Primary calling for a lot longer
4. More money so that I didn't have to work
5. More patience
6. To be MUCH thinner!
7. To be more prepared
8. New carpet
8 People I tag:
I think everyone I know has already done this or been tagged recently, so I tag anyone that wants to do it again or anyone who hasn't already.
April in Denmark
14 years ago
2 comments:
I'm impressed that you want to stay in your Primary calling a lot longer! I never questioned it, but this is proof that you really, really are a good person. :)
Loved hearing this stuff!
Post a Comment