Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wednesday Play Date Fun

My sister and I have been getting together at my Mom's house once a week the past little while to have a play date with the kids. Yesterday, my other sister was able to join us now that she's done teaching for the school year. We had a blast playing outside. It was a bit hot, so after a bit, Nana decided to make the kids a tent with blankets over the clothesline. After she got that built and gave them all towels to lay on, they had a blast in their own little tent. Here they all are laying on their towels and peeking out from under the walls of their tent.



We tried to get them all to lay down, hoping that maybe they'd all take a small nap. But that didn't work, instead they decided to use their towels as capes and fly around the yard as "Super Bunny." Don't ask me where that came from, but it was cute none-the-less. After a while, the towels moved to the tops of their heads and we were able to snap another quick picture.



It was such a fun day and I'm glad at least someone remembered to bring their camera, since I didn't remember to bring mine, and email me the pictures so that I could post them.

We're so glad that Kylie's now going to be able to get together with us each week and Michelle, we missed you and hope you are feeling better!

3 comments:

Hubba's Thoughts said...

I love play dates!! Everyone plays and you get some time without the kids saying "Do this!!" "I want that!!"

Kylie said...

I know I sure had fun. I came home that night and told Jedd I was pretty exhausted from the events of the day! It is so fun to finally come and play with all of you! At least for a couple months before school starts up again.

Carrie said...

It looks like a lot of fun. That 'tent' is awesome. Makes me want to go lay down in the middle of it with them!