Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Columbus Day

Isn't it sad to realize that normal life is so uneventful that you don't take many pictures? I'm realizing it's been a while since I posted anything and really, there hasn't been much to post. So I'm trying to make a concerted effort to take more pictures when something out of the ordinary is going on.

I had my first chance on Monday (although it's taken me until today to get it posted) when Zach came home from school. As you know, it was Columbus Day and they spent all day at school talking about Columbus, who he was, and what he did. Zach could hardly wait to get home to show me some of the fun things he made. His favorite was the Columbus Hat that he was just certain made him look just like Christopher Columbus.

What do you think????




Looks just like him if you ask me.

Hope you all had a Happy Columbus Day!

5 comments:

Thelissa said...

Very cute. I don't know if they even talked about Columbus at Sav's school! That is s good idea!

Kylie said...

Way to cute! Love the cheesy grin. It's totally Zach. Love the updated family pics. I'm so happy you got me a copy. Can't wait to put them up on my brand new fridge!

Tiffany said...

That hat is adorable. I don't remember learning about/celebrating columbus day in school... how fun!

Thelissa said...

hey, send me your email address again!

Thelissa

thelissa@comcast.net

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

Goodness! It's been too long! You say my kids are growing up...look at your little Zach! What a cutie, and of course there's nothing "little" about him - a first grader...wow, time flies. That's a great family pic of you guys, and your blog is so cute. It's fun to keep in touch this way! :)