Monday, January 31, 2011

Rolling Over!

After much anticipation and patience, we finally have a little baby that can roll over! He rolled from his front side to his back side on Monday, January 24th. It was really special since all four of us were there watching him and saw it the very first time. I had some video, but it was really blurry because I was so excited and the lighting really wasn't good at all since it was evening. So after a few days, I finally got him to roll over when I was ready with the camera. So for all of you out there dying to see it, here it is:



Most babies roll over earlier than 8 months, but due to Tate's acid reflux, we haven't been able to put him on his belly very often, so he hasn't had much practice or opportunity to do it until recently.

It was so cute to see him roll over. He really doesn't like to be on his belly, so I think he just all of a sudden decided to get off of it himself! He has also rolled over from his back to his belly once on Friday, January 28th - but I think it was more of an accident and he wasn't happy to be on his belly, so that might not happen very often for now. But at least we know he can do it.

Yes, we are quite proud of our big boy!

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Yeah BFF Taters! What a big boy!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, what a big boy! Love the proud look on his little face.