Elmer Fudd: Ssshhh, be verwy verwy quiet, I'm hunting wabbits. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Bugs Bunny: Rabbit season? What? No, it's Duck Season!
Daffy Duck: No, it's rabbit season!
Bugs Bunny: Duck season!
Daffy Duck: Rabbit season!
and on and on and on.
Keep this in mind as you read this post because at our house:
It's not Rabbit Season ...
It's not Duck Season ...
It's DADDY SEASON!
Zachary: Be verwy verwy quiet, I'm loading my gun ...
Zachary: and practicing my aim because it's ...
Zachary: DADDY SEASON!
Oh no, it looks like the tables have turned and the hunted is now the hunter!
Don't shoot the picture takers! Hailey, Tate, and I are innocent bystanders!
There you go, maybe it's not Daddy Season, it's Zachary Season!
Ah, finally got his gun back - funny how everyone wants to shoot us three!
Off on another hunting expedition, wonder who he's hunting this time?!?
Too funny! Zach always likes to follow his dad around with his gun while he's mowing the lawn. I'm not sure what prompted this whole idea, but it's pretty funny to watch. Yep, at our house, every lawn mowing day is Daddy Season!
P.S. No innocent bystanders (or onlookers) were harmed in the making of this post!
2 comments:
Very cute post!:)
Cute kid! I love that funny boy! Fun little memories.
Post a Comment