Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Circus

Two weeks ago (gasp, has it really been that long and I haven't posted about this yet????), we took the kids to the circus for Family Home Evening.  We found a great deal on a smaller circus that was coming to Orem and decided we would take the kids.  They have actually been to a larger circus before - a couple years ago and they loved it, so we were pretty sure they would enjoy this one too.

We got there plenty early as our tickets were for the general admission seats and we wanted to get ones as close as possible.  Of course, because we got there so early and they were really late starting, we ended up waiting over an hour.  The kids were a bit restless and were so happy once they got going.  Here's Jeremiah and the kids waiting patiently.


And of course here's Tate and I on the other end of the row. 


Tate was definitely back and forth between Jeremiah and I during the waiting time, but he stayed on my lap during the entire show.  He did really good and was interested in almost everything he saw.  He especially loved the elephants at the end and was mesmerized the entire time they performed. 

Unfortunately, just as they were getting going, they informed the audience that taking pictures of the show was definitely not allowed, so I only got pictures of us sitting in our seats.  Very exciting, I know, but even though there are only pictures of us, we had a great time and think we'll try to go again the next time they come to town.

No comments: