Monday, August 6, 2012

Swimming Lessons - Part 2

After a very fun and exciting first set of swimming lessons, I decided to sign the kids up for another this summer.  They easily passed Level 1, so we moved them up to Level 2.  They had a great time and loved swimming time every day for two weeks.

Here they are with their group.


It was so fun to watch them getting instructions and following them.


They did a lot of swimming on their stomachs and backs in this level - here's Hailey just finishing a practice swim and Zach still swimming on his back.


And here is Hailey getting ready to swim on her back - love that she was looking at me when I took the picture!


I tried to take a few pictures of them as they were getting out one day - they were so excited, they just couldn't hold still, so the pictures are a litle blurry, but oh so cute!


They really love those goggles!  Thank goodness they have lasted through 2 swimming sessions - love the Dollar Store!


Tate and I had fun hanging out in the viewing area watching the kids - he loved climbing up and sitting in the chair all by himself - he's getting to be such a big boy!


I couldn't help but put this picture on here too - this is what he did when I said, smile and say cheese!  Too funny!


Yep, definitely another successful swimming session.  Zach passed with flying colors and will be moving to Level 3 next, Hailey needs to stay in Level 2 to work a bit more on swimming on her front and back, but she passed everything else.  We are really proud of both of them and how well they are doing at swimming!

No comments: