What can I say about my Hailey? She is probably the most difficult and fun daughter ever! She definitely has her own ideas of style and is definitely particular about how she likes things. Recently we took some new family pictures and wanted to get some individual ones of the kids. My sister-in-law, Holli, took some great ones of the kids when we were in Idaho Falls, but Hailey was tired and not very cooperative, so her pictures didn't turn out as we were hoping they would. So I decided to try my hand at taking some pictures of her and hoped that one would maybe turn out so that we could use it.
As I already knew, I am really not a great photographer, but with this beautiful girl as the subject, we did really get some great pictures of her. I thought it would be fun to post a few of them just to show you what a beautiful girl we have.
This last one is the one we liked best and used. There's something about her in front of the flowers that we really loved. I sure do love this girl, I don't know what I would do without her!
No comments:
Post a Comment