Monday, April 6, 2009

Pinkalicious!

My little Hailey is all girl. She absolutely LOVES the color pink! Whenever you ask anything to do with a color, she chooses the color pink.

Her favorite outfit is all pink:



She has pink pants, shirt, undershirt, socks, hair bows, ponytail holder, and anything else you can imagine - she was pink from head to toe!

Her favorite book is entitled "Pinkalicious":



If you've ever been to our house, more than likely she has either asked you to read this book to her or read it to you herself. She has it memorized and it's her first choice whenever reading is involved.

My little pink angel - she makes me laugh!

4 comments:

Kylie said...

Too cute! I love the outfit. It is totaly fitting for little Hailey Bailey! And yes, I have had both happen. I have read her the book and she has read it to me. Not only that, but it was one right after the other!

KayeLynne said...

Hello Hawks family, I found your blog today from a comment you left on Jenn's blog. I am so glad that I did. I love the post on pinkalicious, sounds just like Elin. The bad thing about having two girls, is they always fight over who gets the pink bowl or cup. I have threatened to throw everything pink away if they didn't stop fighting. I got my first batch of coupons on Sunday, so I will be calling soon!!

Anonymous said...

Our girly girls are too cute! I am excited to get those books for Jocelyn. I have been trying to teach Jocie her colors, she is only interested in pink, purple, black and white.

Anonymous said...

Hailey you are the cutest pink little girl. I am so glad you love pink it makes it easy to find things for her. Hailey I love to have you read to me so you can read the book to NaNa any time. Love You NaNa.