Monday, April 13, 2009

More Tractors!

As a follow-up to a recent post, we had to take some more pictures of the tractors digging right behind our house.

Every day there has been some sort of digging, bulldozing, dumping activity and the kids have been thrilled to watch all of the work. This is a common position for my kids to be in quite often when a lot of exciting tractors, trucks, and workers are busy at work.



One such day, there was a huge tractor digging right behind our fence. It was amazing again to think it was so close. Zach was just sure his cousin Ashton would have loved to see the tractor digging the dirt and putting it into the dump truck, so he insisted I take more pictures to put on the blog to show him. So Ashton, these pictures are for you!







As frustrating as it is to have a road going in right behind our property, it sure has provided for much entertainment for the kids the last while and I'm sure will continue to be until they get it finished!

2 comments:

Parker Family said...

I am definetely going to have to show Ash these tomorrow morning!! I am sure you will love to get that sound wall up, but I am sure the kids will miss all the tractors! Enjoy the entertainment while you can!

Kylie said...

I'm sure Ashton is so impressed! Too funny.