


And this is at 10am this morning, so a portion of it has already melted. We probably got about 2-3 inches. Which I guess I can't be too unhappy about since other portions of Lehi got between 6 and 7 inches, but since when does spring think it's ok to dump snow in the middle of April? Especially after teasing us time and again with 60 and 70 degree weather on other days?
We don't know about all you, but the Hawks Family needs warm weather DESPERATELY BAD!
4 comments:
I agree! Thank goodness all of the snow stayed your way, none here, but we did get a ton of rain...meaning MUD, I am sick of all our mud!!
I also agree! I have bad sprinf fever, but it's suppose to be in the 70's next week! Yeah for that!
Ha ha! Love the post. Great minds think alike! :)
The Morris family needs sun also! We're enjoying this well's weather tons!
Post a Comment