Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Best Dressed Kids

I just had to take a picture of Zach in his new suit on Sunday. He was so excited about wearing it. He kept telling us he wanted a suit for his birthday - just like his Dad's. So after searching for the right color and size, we were able to find one. I have to tell you that he looked so sharp! In fact, as soon as we got it on, he wanted to head right over to the church to show his Dad who was in morning church meetings. Luckily, it was only about a 15 minute wait until it was time for us to head over and he ran right to his Dad to show him how he looked.

Doesn't he look sharp? Once he saw himself in the mirror, he said "I look just like a missionary - just like Uncle Taylor!" His uncle is currently serving a mission in Oklahoma City and he thought he looked just like him. I couldn't help but smile.


And Hailey was feeling left out, so we had to take a picture of her too - what a cutie!


And since I promised Nana, here's a picture of her jumper that you wanted to see. This was from the previous Sunday.


I have to say that I have the best looking kids around. Aren't the good looking and cute? I sure think so!

5 comments:

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Wow, he does look handsome!! I love the blue tie!! Yes, you do have cute kids!!! And to think, there's another one coming!!! YAY!!`

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a handsome boy! He sure is growing up fast. Hailey looks cute too!

alliSUN said...

yep he's going to be a heartbreaker! haha just kidding. he looks super handsome though! he'll be a great missionary someday!

-Alli
www.alliallison.blogspot.com
www.allishepherdart.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...

How adorable! I love seeing little boys in suits :)

Josh and Stacie said...

Handsome! Your kids are so cute and I love the suit!