You always hear people say that the hardest part in parenting is going from two kids to three and that if you can do three kids, you can do anything. I've always wondered about that saying until I actually had three kids. Although I'm sure that most of it has to do with the fact that we're still adjusting to our new little member of the family, I can see that three is going to be drastically different than two. Most of that realization comes when I'm somewhere other than home - like the store or the doctor's office and just getting across the parking lot is a chore with only 2 hands and 3 people to manage (other than myself). But although I can forsee a lot of "fun" down the road when Tate gets older, I have to admit that I wouldn't have it any other way. I can't imagine how we ever got along without Tate in our family. He's brought all of us so much joy and happiness! So here's to three kids - may they bring us much more joy in the future! (Remind me that I said this when I'm tearing my hair out in a couple of years will you???)

No comments:
Post a Comment