Height: 25 3/4" (77th percentile)
Weight: 18 lbs (93rd percentile)
Head Circ: 42.8 cm (62nd percentile)
I've had a lot of people ask me how Tate's measurements compare to Zach and Hailey at the same age. Well, I've been meaning to compare all 3 side by side for a while, so here goes:
Height at four months:
Zach: 26 1/4"
Hailey: 25"
Tate: 25 3/4"
Weight at four months:
Zach: 19 lbs, 4 ounces
Hailey: 13 lbs, 9 ounces
Tate: 18 lbs
Amazingly enough, Zach was heavier and a little bit taller than Tate at four months. Hard to imagine since Tate seems SO HEAVY and I don't remember thinking that about Zach. Maybe it's just that I'm much older and my muscles aren't what they used to be. No comparison in weight with Hailey - then again she's always been a skinny little squirt, even when she was little. I still remember us celebrating the day she hit the 10th percentile. All three of them are pretty similar in their height measurements - they're all very tall, although that's no surprise is it?
Here's our chubby little Tate at four months:
Check out those chubby cheeks! Despite the fact that he has acid reflux and spits up all the time, he's still one chubby baby! No worries about him wasting away!
Those last pictures just didn't do the chub justice, so I had to include these ones of him in just his diaper to show the chubby belly, arms, and my personal favorite - those chubby thighs!
Check out those chubby rolls under his arms and at his chest.
And of course that double chin!
I love this child! He just cracks me up!
The other day he was getting a big fussy in his highchair, so I had Hailey run over and grab his binkie to help him settle down for a minute while I finished cleaning up the dishes. We have started setting a few soft toys on the tray for him to play with now that he's actually started grabbing things. One of his favorites is a little bear/blankie toy that he can easily grab and of course put right into his mouth! But with the binkie in there, he basically just grabbed the bear and held it up to him. It was so cute, I couldn't help snapping a few pictures of him cuddling up with his bear.
Is that not just the sweetest thing?
By the time I was done taking pictures, he was actually smiling and giggling - so I guess if nothing else, that not only helped settled him down, but actually made him happy.
It sure has been a fun and wonderful four months. I sure love this little boy and continually wonder how on earth we ever lived without him!?!
2 comments:
That was fun to see the comparisons. He is such a cute little chub, love him! Love the pics of him lovin' on his bear.
I'm still giggling about those chubby baby pictures. What a little cutie, I could just gobble him up! That is so cute with his little bear. Now that I have seen Taters love his so much, I'm excited that Libby has one too. We'll see if she likes it just as much. What a fun post to see comparisons. Was Zach really that big? I don't remember that either and 4 months was right at the time I was out there watching him. Too funny.
Post a Comment