After the Dinosaur Museum, Hailey headed up to Nana and Papa's for a few nights. So it was just us and the boys when we headed to the ward campout that night. We weren't able to stay the night since Jeremiah had an activity he had to be to early the next morning, but we decided to go up for dinner and hang out until dark.
Zach had a blast running around the campground with his friends. At one point, they stopped to play games on one of the picnic tables and when Tate spotted his brother, he hurried right over there to join in. I had to laugh at how he was trying to do just what Zach did. If he stood up or got on his knees, Tate would too.
If he sat back down, so did Tate.
These two are so darling and I love watching Tate trying to be just like Zach.
Zach is a good and patient brother and takes good care of his little brother - I love these two boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment