Here's our soccer girl all decked out in her soccer gear, getting in a little bit of playtime before practice began.
I don't know what it is about the little zipline, but they all love it!
Zach would go on the zipline, over and over and over again.
Tate fell in love with these little moveable steps and spent most of his time on those.
He eventually was able to go all the way across all by himself - he was so proud!
I couldn't resist some pictures on the spider's web. Tate wasn't sure exactly what this toy was all about, but he sure looks cute on it for the picture.
And here's one of all 3 of my kids. I sure love these 3 and can't imagine life without them. Sitting and watching them play was a fun time for me.
We loved soccer practice almost as much as the games because of all the play time on the playground. Doesn't get much better than that for these 3!
No comments:
Post a Comment